Not many companies in the world are run by charismatic personalities that emulate a form of leadership that is easy for these corporate teams of people to follow. And not every Chief Executive is a Steve Jobs type of individual with a great charisma may motivate people for long. Great leadership is something that is the result of consistency and dedication.
Corporations need to have guidelines, programs, recognition strategies, and other practices in place that motivate the achieving employees but also nurture and develop the new players and those people not achieving their potential.
In the August CEO Insights we will discuss this topic and discuss who we-
- Identify and reward top performers
- Develop and maximize the performance of new staff
- Look at differences in motivating Western versus Asian nationalities in a corporate environment
- Dealing with your back-office staff and customer support teams
- Managing the various personalities and expectations within the team
- Dealing with Conflicting Individuals
Date – Friday, 8 August 2014 1230PM-1400PM
Venue- Roppongi Hills Club- 51F Italian Restaurant- La Cucina
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower,
Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-6151 Japan